Mr FFL and I created this recipe from inspiration we had from a few other recipes we have had in the past. It’s yummy, so quick and easy to cook. It’s great for a winter’s night after a long day at work.
The recipe is gluten and dairy free. It is also low fodmap if you can tolerate a small amount of coconut milk.
We would usually have prawns, squid and scallops with this dish, but we couldn’t find any scallops locally. Feel free to substitute for any fish you love.
- 190g of raw king prawns
- A pack of raw squid cut into rings
- 6 – 8 crab sticks (cut into pieces)
- 2 medium courgettes or 1 large courgette
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- Put the raw prawns and squid in a wok, and cook in heated garlic oil. Cook for 3 mins.
- Whilst they are cooking, chop the ends of the courgette/s and spiralise to make courgetti. Heat the courgetti in the microwave for 2 mins (add a few drops of water to the courgetti before microwaving).
- Drain off any excess water from the prawns and squid.
- Add the tin of coconut milk to the wok. Stir in with the prawns and squid.
- Then add in the courgetti, spinach and cut up crab sticks.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy.