If you follow me on Instagram, you will see recently I have become obsessed with baked oats. Due to Covid-19, it means I can take longer making my breakfast, as my commute is minimal (hahaha!).
- 50g of gluten free oats
- 1.5 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 0.5 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 0.5 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 150ml almond milk (or any milk you choose)
- A handful of frozen raspberries
- Pre heat the oven to 180C degrees (for a fan oven)
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl with three tablespoons of water, and leave them to soak.
- In another bowl put the gluten free oats, flax seeds, baking powder, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and almond milk. Mix up together and add in the chia seeds.
- Place the handful of frozen raspberries in an oven proof dish and add the oat mixture. Then place in the oven for 25 mins.
- Remove after the 25 mins and add a tablespoon of Nutella (or any other toppings you like).