Rock cakes are yummy and easy to make! I love anything white chocolate and raspberry and I think these taste like supermarket cookies!
- 200g of gluten free self raising flour
- 75g margarine
- 75g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5g dried raspberries
- 70g white chocolate chips
- Pre heat the oven to 190, if fan assisted, or 210 if not.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Sieve the flour in to a large bowl and add the margarine, cut up into chunks. Work the mixture with your fingers until it’s like breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar, dried raspberries and white chocolate to the mix.
- Beat the two eggs in a mug and then add to the mixture. Mix in all the ingredients.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on the baking tray, making sure you leave a good gap between each cake.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire tray.