As I have fallen in love with baked oats in 2020, I thought I would mix it up and try a different flavour (from raspberry and chocolate). Banana and chocolate works just as well and tastes delicious!
- 50g of gluten free oats
- 1.5 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 0.5 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 0.5 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 150ml Plenish Oat milk (or any milk you choose)
- One banana
- Pre heat the oven to 180C degrees (for a fan oven)
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl with three tablespoons of water, and leave them to soak.
- In another bowl put the gluten free oats, flax seeds, baking powder, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and almond milk. Mix up together and add in the chia seeds.
- Take half the banana and mash it up. Then add to the oat mix.
- Place the mixture in an oven proof dish. Cut the other half of the banana in half (vertically), and lay on top of the mixture. Then place in the oven for 25 mins.
- Remove after the 25 mins and add a tablespoon of Nutella (or any other toppings you like).