- 400g of chopped tomatoes (one tin)
- 2 tsp of garlic infused oil
- 2 tsp of lime juice (works out to be one lime)
- 4 pickled onions
- 25g of jalapeños
- A pinch of cumin
- A pinch of salt
- I used my Nutri Bullet to make this salsa but you can just put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and add all the other ingredients. Use the blender to mix.
- When combined, place in the fridge for around 30 mins to 60 mins. This will then ensure the flavours all seep into the tomatoes, it honestly tastes so much better!!
I dipped my gluten free and low Fodmap battered cheese rings in the salsa but you can be creative and use for anything!!