Fody Foods kindly sent me some of their seasonings to try. So as Mr FFL and I were having a Saturday night in, we thought what better than to create some low FODMAP and gluten free enchiladas. They are fun to make and healthy too.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- B Free Mulitgrain Wraps
- 200g of Cheese
- One whole Pepper
- Splash of Garlic Oil
- A tin of chopped tomatoes
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 teaspoons of Fody Taco Seasoning
- A teaspoon of Coriander
- 4 pickled onions
- Pinch of salt
- Chop up the 3 chicken breasts into strips and fry in a pan, in garlic oil, until cooked. Chop and add raw peppers until the peppers are soft.
- While the chicken is cooking, place a tin of chopped tomatoes (I used Asda own brand), the juice of half a lime, the Fody Taco Seasoning, coriander, onions and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth, then add 100g of grated cheese to the sauce, and stir.
- Add half the sauce mixture into the pan with the chicken and peppers, and mix well until the chicken and peppers are coated.
- Divide the mixture across your wraps and place in a oven proof dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce mixture on top of the wraps and then cover with the remaining grated cheese.
- Cover the dish with tin foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 170oC.
- Then remove the foil and continue to bake for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown.
I served with lettuce and mayonnaise.