- 1 pack of Asda light and lean sausages (or whichever your favourite sausages are)
- 400g of Butternut Squash
- 1 medium size red pepper
- A jar of Belly Goodness Nomato Sauce
- Garlic infused oil
- Take the gluten free sausages and butternut squash, and cook – I used my air fryer to cook them but you can grill or bake. They take around 16 mins in the air fryer.
- Cut the cooked sausages and butternut squash into small chunks.
- Heat up the garlic infused oil in a medium pan.
- Add the chopped pepper and butternut squash. Then after a few minutes, add the chopped sausages.
- Then add the Belly Goodness sauce and reduce to a simmer for 4 mins.
- Take out the pan and serve up.