I created this recipe when I wanted something for lunch, which was quick, easy and tasty.
It is a pretty flexible recipe and could be used with most vegetables. If you give it go, do let me know in the comments below.
- 1 medium size courgette
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 1 pepper (I used a yellow one to add in another colour to my dish)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Half a tsp of ginger (I used ginger powder)
- Chop the ends off the courgette, carrots and pepper, and peel the carrot. Then grate all the vegetables into a bowl.
- With you hands, try to release as much moisture as possible from the vegetable mix. Remove the excess water from the bowl.
- Crack the egg and add to the bowl with the vegetable mix in. Mix the egg into the grated vegetables.
- In a separate bowl mix the sesame oil, garlic infused oil and ginger.
- Then in a pre heated frying pan, add the oil and ginger mix.
- Place the vegetable hash in the pan, in the shape of a patty. Fry on each side for a few minutes at a medium heat until golden brown.
- Once cooked on both sides, remove the patty and serve.
Leave a Reply